Taking cue from the intricate construction of Japanese origami; a reinterpretation of the classic tailored shirt in finely striped cotton/silk twill with attentive folds and pleating throughout.
– Relaxed, boxy fit
– Concealed center back zip closure
– Folded front collar detail
– Sleeve may be worn loose & flared or buttoned for a pleated effect
– Paneled front with center hem vent
– Single inverted pleat at each side seam
– Shortened back hem
– Soft, lightweight rayon-silk with hairline striping
View the Front Collar Shirt on film.
Color: Sea & Sky. Also available in Starch.
Fabric: Cotton/Rayon/Silk Twill.
Size & Fit: Fits true. We recommend taking your regular size. Model wears an XS. Model’s height is 5’10” ; Bust 31″ ; Waist 24″ ; Hips 34.5″
Made in New York.
This piece will be custom made for your order. Please allow three to five weeks for delivery, although most orders ship earlier.
Questions? Contact Us